1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Teriyaki
Happy Harry #2's Note:
I think I love this so much cause I can eat some thighs for a change and still have a fairly lowfat dinner. This recipe came from a different website, but I made some small changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2Place chicken in roasting pan.
- 3Mix marinade, ginger, honey, and scallions together and pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat.
- 4Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- 5Add vegetables to pan, toss to coat.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes longer until tender.
- 7This goes well with brown rice and pan juices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.1
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 1535.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 36.5 g