Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and kid friendly. For thicker breading dip in flour, then egg, then panko mixture.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 425 and spray a baking sheet lined with foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg/water mixture then panko mixture.
- Put the coated chicken on the sheet and bake for 18- 20 minutes, flip once halfway through.