Recipe by Debber
Two bowls and a pan--not much of a mess! Probably want to double the recipe since there will be NO leftovers!! Everyone loves these little crunchers!
Top Review by Cookin it up
These were excellent! I baked for close to 30 minutes, but I cut into strips, not cubes. I made half with ranch with garlic seasoning and half with blue cheese and montreal seasoning. They were both delicious!
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cubed
- 59.14 ml ranch salad dressing
- 236.59 ml crushed corn flakes cereal
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400; grease an 11x7 baking pan; set aside.
- Pour Ranch dressing into Bowl 1.
- Combine Bowl 2 ingredients, set aside.
- Toss chicken in Bowl 1, then Bowl 2; fluffing artistically :-) .
- Place chicken cubes in single layer on baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with additional Ranch dressing.
- VARIATION: Use Bleu cheese dressing instead (much more yumm-o for the grown-up palate!).
- VARIATION #2: There's always the honey-mustard salad dressing route, too.