1/5 Photos of Baked Chicken Tenders
These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. The variations are endless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise.
- 3Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a gallon-size zippie bag.
- 4Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 5Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the zippie bag with the bread crumbs and shake to coat.
- 6Place chicken tenders in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- 7Continue until all tenders are coated and on the baking sheet.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Gently flip each one, so as not to remove the breading, and bake an additional 8 minutes.
- 9Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 861.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 41.4 g