Recipe by Sugarmagnolia_fl
These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. The variations are endless.
Top Review by shooms
Was in the store and the chicken and found this gem of a recipe. It turned out amazingly well, in fact surprised everyone in the family. Best part is it is baked (healthier than fried), really really fast and quick. I def plan to start tweaking my own very and experimenting with the ingredients. Upon reading the review and recipe, I used 2.5 pounds of chicken ($5 at grocery) and put in pepper and garlic in the mayo. And i put it for 20 min 10 on each side and the chicken came out very tender and juicy.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a gallon-size zippie bag.
- Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the zippie bag with the bread crumbs and shake to coat.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Continue until all tenders are coated and on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Gently flip each one, so as not to remove the breading, and bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.