These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. The variations are endless.
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a gallon-size zippie bag.
- Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the zippie bag with the bread crumbs and shake to coat.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Continue until all tenders are coated and on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Gently flip each one, so as not to remove the breading, and bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.