Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. The variations are endless.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a gallon-size zippie bag.
- Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the zippie bag with the bread crumbs and shake to coat.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Continue until all tenders are coated and on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Gently flip each one, so as not to remove the breading, and bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Was in the store and the chicken and found this gem of a recipe. It turned out amazingly well, in fact surprised everyone in the family. Best part is it is baked (healthier than fried), really really fast and quick. I def plan to start tweaking my own very and experimenting with the ingredients. Upon reading the review and recipe, I used 2.5 pounds of chicken ($5 at grocery) and put in pepper and garlic in the mayo. And i put it for 20 min 10 on each side and the chicken came out very tender and juicy.
Good recipe and easy I didnt use the mayo since I had soaked the strips in buttermilk also added a few spices for a little extra flavor. Thanks for something a little different.
We enjoyed the dish, but found the cooking time way short for our overn- had to add about ten minutes. A tad soggy, but we like our chicken crunchy.