- 1 (4 ounce) sleeve round butter flavored crackers
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 -16 chicken tenders, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Crush crackers in sleeve with a rolling pin until fine crumbs. Combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a wide bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix together melted butter, Dijon mustard, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then dredge in cracker mixture and place on baking sheet, spacing chicken pieces apart.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned.