Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Home Cooking Magazine
- 1 (4 ounce) sleeve round butter flavored crackers
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 -16 chicken tenders, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Crush crackers in sleeve with a rolling pin until fine crumbs. Combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a wide bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix together melted butter, Dijon mustard, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then dredge in cracker mixture and place on baking sheet, spacing chicken pieces apart.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned.
Great Easy Recipe! I used bread crumbs instead of the cracker crumbs an regular mustard instead of the Djon, but it still turned out great and was really easy to prepare. Thanks so much for sharing!
Enjoyed these chicken tenders! I used panko crumbs instead of the cracker crumbs and broiled the tenders the last few minutes for browning.
Very delicious! My one complaint was that the crackers didn't completely crisp up but I believe I am to blame as I cooked these at a lower temp. Thanks! I'll definitely be making these again.