Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Home Cooking Magazine
Make and share this Baked Chicken Tenders recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Crush crackers in sleeve with a rolling pin until fine crumbs. Combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a wide bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix together melted butter, Dijon mustard, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then dredge in cracker mixture and place on baking sheet, spacing chicken pieces apart.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned.