Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with rice and steamed vegetables.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Tarragon recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 cup cognac or 1⁄8 cup brandy
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 (5 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken.
- Pour mixture over chicken and let marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
- Bake chicken at 350F for 1 hour.
Great chicken! I let the chicken marinate for 5 hours. The sauce is flavorful and yet not too heavy. I used the brandy and the white wine. If you love tarragon and chicken together (like I do), you'll enjoy this recipe. I'll be making this again for sure. Thanx!