Recipe by littleturtle
Great with rice and steamed vegetables.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Great chicken! I let the chicken marinate for 5 hours. The sauce is flavorful and yet not too heavy. I used the brandy and the white wine. If you love tarragon and chicken together (like I do), you'll enjoy this recipe. I'll be making this again for sure. Thanx!
- 1⁄8 cup cognac or 1⁄8 cup brandy
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 (5 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless & skinless