Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I'm always on the lookout for easy chicken recipes. I found this one when I was searching for a recipe by the same name, but different! Time does not include 2 hrs of marinating.
- 4 -6 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- breadcrumbs, to coat amount of chicken used
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- In a marinating bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika.
- Add chicken and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven at 350ºF.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until desired done.
- Suggested side dishes:
- noodles with garlic butter, asparagus.