Food Fetish's Note:
This recipe is great for all phases of the South Beach diet. But it's so yummy you can eat it even if you're not counting carbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Trim all visible fat and tendons from chicken breasts. Pound chicken until 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Put pesto, goat cheese, and chopped basil in food processor and buzz a few times until mixture is combined but not completely blended.
- 4Spread 1/6 of pesto/basil/goat cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up chicken, starting with smallest end, tucking in loose pieces (you can secure with tootpicks if necessary).
- 5Put parmesan cheese in flat dish, and roll each rolled up chicken breast in the cheese, patting on so you get as much cheese sticking on as you can.
- 6Spray glass casserole dish with nonstick spray and arrange chicken so pieces are not touching. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is slightly browned and firm, but not hard to the touch.
- 7Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Stuffed With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Goat Cheese,
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 428.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto