Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has been a family favorite for a long time. I keep cooked chicken in my freezer so this makes for a fast and easy dinner. My kids love this. This is easy to make your own, add more chicken, use mushrooms, use other pasta or cheese. The variations are unlimited.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 (24 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Put chopped pepper in water that you will be cooking pasta inches.
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Combine chicken, pasta with peppers and marinara sauce.
- Put in 9x11 pan and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
We really liked this casserole and it was healthy too! I would recommend using the most flavourful marinara sauce you can find, or adding some herbs or seasoning just to lift the flavour a little. This is a delicious and quick meal that we really enjoyed- thanks!