Recipe by bmcnichol
This has been a family favorite for a long time. I keep cooked chicken in my freezer so this makes for a fast and easy dinner. My kids love this. This is easy to make your own, add more chicken, use mushrooms, use other pasta or cheese. The variations are unlimited.
Top Review by Shuzbud
We really liked this casserole and it was healthy too! I would recommend using the most flavourful marinara sauce you can find, or adding some herbs or seasoning just to lift the flavour a little. This is a delicious and quick meal that we really enjoyed- thanks!
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 (24 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chopped pepper in water that you will be cooking pasta inches.
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Combine chicken, pasta with peppers and marinara sauce.
- Put in 9x11 pan and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.