This has been a family favorite for a long time. I keep cooked chicken in my freezer so this makes for a fast and easy dinner. My kids love this. This is easy to make your own, add more chicken, use mushrooms, use other pasta or cheese. The variations are unlimited.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chopped pepper in water that you will be cooking pasta inches.
- 2Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- 3Combine chicken, pasta with peppers and marinara sauce.
- 4Put in 9x11 pan and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 1120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 30.5 g