Recipe by Prana Princess
I got this recipe from a SparkPeople user. I haven't tried it yet but wanted to put it on here so I wouldn't lose it. I think I would serve this on a bed of rice or wrapped in a tortilla.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a piece of tin foil large enough to close around the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breast onto the foil and pour salsa over top of the breast.
- Place peppers and olives on top.
- Wrap the foil around the chicken and fold the ends together tightly and place in an oven dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes.