Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you love chicken, and are health conscious then this recipe is for you
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup French dressing
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (flavor optional)
- Marinate chicken and celery in french dressing for one hour.
- Drain and combine with 1 1/2 cups cheese, grapes and almonds.
- Blend sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss lightly to blend.
- Divide into 8 baking dishes.
- Combine potato chips and one cup cheese and cover each dish with 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Bake 400F 10-15 mins or til heated through.
- Serve immediately.