Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
What a great meal for a family! Easy to prepare and rewarded with lots of flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water (soup cans)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 1 onion, sliced
- Pour rice in bottom of greased medium sized roaster.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice.
- Can lay onion slices over chicken. My family doesn't eat onion so we omit.
- Dollup soups overtop of chicken & rice.
- Pour cans of water over all.
- Sprinkle Onion Soup packet over all (I use a shaker since my family doesn't like onions ~ it works great to get the flavor without the actual onion).
- Bake 2 hrs @ 350 covered.
- I often make this bigger by adding more rice/chicken and liquids.