Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a great make-ahead dish from Marcia Adams of Fort Wayne, Indiana. It took the top $10,000 prize in the National Chicken Cooking Contest in Dallas, Texas. It sounds weird, but it is good.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place sauerkraut over chicken and top with cheese slices.
- Pour dressing over all and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (fork can be easily inserted and juices run clear).
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.