Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crispy tortillas and spicy filling make these so good.
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (6 ounce) packageready-to-use southwestern-seasoned chicken breast, strips
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- Coat one side of two tortillas with nonstick cooking spray; place coated side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas; spritz tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Garnish with lettuce, olives and tomatoes if desired.