Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast, easy, economical and delicous. Great with any rice.
- 4 tablespoons poupon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Mix mustard, oil (or water) garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a plastic bag or large bowl.
- Add chicken breasts, mixing well to coat.
- Bake 375 for 20 minutes (or until done).
The adults in our family liked this, though the children did not. I served with mash potatoes and mixed veggies.