Baked Chicken Pot Stickers With Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425. For potstickers, in large bowl, combine chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, carrot, gingerrott, egg white, mayonnaise, and garlic. Mix well.
- To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers on a smooth surface. Lightly brush edges with water. Place a mounded scoop of filling into the center of each wonton. For each potsticker, fold one point over filling and overlap with opposite point. Repeat with remaining two points, folding envelope style. Place potstickers on oven-safe pan. Lightly spray with oil. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until potsticker edges are golden brown.
- For dipping sauce, place jelly in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30-40 seconds or until warm; add vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until blended.
- Serve potstickers with dipping sauce.