Soooo good! An asian favorite with a twist! From Pampered Chef. A great appetizer, meal, or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with top
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1Preheat oven to 425. For potstickers, in large bowl, combine chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, carrot, gingerrott, egg white, mayonnaise, and garlic. Mix well.
- 2To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers on a smooth surface. Lightly brush edges with water. Place a mounded scoop of filling into the center of each wonton. For each potsticker, fold one point over filling and overlap with opposite point. Repeat with remaining two points, folding envelope style. Place potstickers on oven-safe pan. Lightly spray with oil. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- 3Bake 12-15 minutes, or until potsticker edges are golden brown.
- 4For dipping sauce, place jelly in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30-40 seconds or until warm; add vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until blended.
- 5Serve potstickers with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Pot Stickers With Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 1055.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g