Recipe by Southern Lady
Off of another website that has been tweaked. Goes together quickly. Hope you enjoy it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup pecans, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9x9 inch glass baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Using a food processor or blender, finely crush the pecans.
- Combine crushed pecans and sesame seeds and paprika on a flat surface.
- Roll the chicken in the nut mixture and lay in dish.
- Bake for 45-60 mins or until chicken is cooked through(juices run clear).
- Half-way through baking time, check chicken and if browning too quickly, loosley cover dish with foil.