Recipe by Nasseh
I got this off of the Duggar's show & tweaked it to suit my tastes.
Top Review by Hill Family
I boiled the chicken for this dish which is fast and easy and shreds great. The only other change I used was to use my own canned tomatoes. A great tasty dish the kids enjoyed as well. Thanks.
- 16 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, do not drain
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Boil the pasta until al dente, drain then set aside. Blend the Rotel tomatoes in a food processor until slightly chunky.
- Mix the broth, tomatoes, cream of chicken, Velveeta, spices, & cheese in a sauce pan. Heat until the cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Place the pasta & chicken in a 9x13 baking dish then pour the cheese mixture over the top, stir until well blended.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.