1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Pasta
I got this off of the Duggar's show & tweaked it to suit my tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, do not drain
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Boil the pasta until al dente, drain then set aside. Blend the Rotel tomatoes in a food processor until slightly chunky.
- 2Mix the broth, tomatoes, cream of chicken, Velveeta, spices, & cheese in a sauce pan. Heat until the cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- 3Place the pasta & chicken in a 9x13 baking dish then pour the cheese mixture over the top, stir until well blended.
- 4Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1571.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g