Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy Chicken Parmesan.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese or 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sour cream and milk and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish in which the chicken can be dipped.
- In a second shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, and sage.
- Coat the chicken with the sour cream mixture and then dredge in the bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Place on a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti per the package directions.
- Warm each sauce separately in small pots over the stovetop.
- To serve, divide the pasta evenly between four plates. Top the pasta with tomato sauce, and place a piece of chicken on top. Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Garnish with optional parsley.
Really tasty! I used boneless chicken breasts instead of the tenders. I also didn't have the alfredo sauce on hand, so just used a nice pasta sauce. Served with whole wheat penne pasta. Thanks!
Just delicious, especially with the two blends of sauces. I had some spaghetti sauce in the freezer that I needed to use up so subed that for the tomato sauce. Loved the flavor the sage gave to the chicken. I used 2 chicken breast and had to make more of the breadcrumb mixture to get a good coating. I'll make this one again for sure. Made for I recommend tag game.
The two sauces complimented each other well...and right at a time when I was thinking the only things that seem to click these days are my knees. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.