- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese or 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sour cream and milk and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish in which the chicken can be dipped.
- In a second shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, and sage.
- Coat the chicken with the sour cream mixture and then dredge in the bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Place on a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti per the package directions.
- Warm each sauce separately in small pots over the stovetop.
- To serve, divide the pasta evenly between four plates. Top the pasta with tomato sauce, and place a piece of chicken on top. Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Garnish with optional parsley.