A little different recipe for this dish.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 9x13-inch baking dish with foil.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow dish and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Worcestershire and mustard.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture and then in breadcrumbs; coating well.
- Arrange in prepared dish.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
- Bake until chicken tests done, about 50-60 minutes.
- Serve hot.