Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The cheesy crumb coating crisps nicely during baking
Make and share this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup buitoni refrigerated freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) packagebuitoni fresh linguine
- 2 (15 ounce) containersbuitoni refrigerated marinara sauce
- fresh basil sprig (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375F degrees. Lightly grease 8 inch square baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in eggs, then cover with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Warm sauce according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with sauce, divide among plates.
- Top with chicken.
- Garnish with basil.