Chef #364939's Note:
The cheesy crumb coating crisps nicely during baking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/4 cup buitoni refrigerated freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package buitoni fresh linguine
- 2 (15 ounce) containers buitoni refrigerated marinara sauce
- fresh basil sprig (optional)
- 1Preheat Oven to 375F degrees. Lightly grease 8 inch square baking dish.
- 2Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish.
- 3Dip chicken in eggs, then cover with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish.
- 5Drizzle with oil.
- 6Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 7Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 10Warm sauce according to package directions.
- 11Toss pasta with sauce, divide among plates.
- 12Top with chicken.
- 13Garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 240.2 mg
- Sodium 1542.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese