1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Panko
I got this from the box of Emeril's panko bread crumbs. It's really good and easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, beat egg and milk together; add salt.
- 3Lightly dust chicken with the flour.
- 4Immerse chicken breasts into egg/milk mixture, coating thoroughly.
- 5Spread Panko onto large plate or into large bowl.
- 6Roll breasts in Panko, coating thoroughly.
- 7Spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 8Place chicken in the pan and then spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown or internal temperature of 160 degrees F. (The time may be different depending on how thick your chicken breasts are).
- 10Optional: For cheese lovers, add 1/4 cup grated parmesan to panko.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Panko
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 535.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 49.4 g