Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from the box of Emeril's panko bread crumbs. It's really good and easy to make!
Make and share this Baked Chicken Panko recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, beat egg and milk together; add salt.
- Lightly dust chicken with the flour.
- Immerse chicken breasts into egg/milk mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Spread Panko onto large plate or into large bowl.
- Roll breasts in Panko, coating thoroughly.
- Spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the pan and then spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown or internal temperature of 160 degrees F. (The time may be different depending on how thick your chicken breasts are).
- Optional: For cheese lovers, add 1/4 cup grated parmesan to panko.