Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy baked chicken dish. Serve with rice
- 1 (3 1/2-4 lb) roasting chickens, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix flour with salt & pepper, flour chicken.
- Melt 4 Tbs of butter. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter. Place in baking dish.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt remaining 4 TBS of butter,stir in honey, lemon juice and soy sauce until well mixed.
- Turn chicken, pour honey mixture over chicken and bake 30 minutes more, basting often.
- Serve with white rice.