Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy chicken nuggets that my kids like. They dip theirs in ketchup. I like them dipped in marinara sauce or honey mustard.
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a zip-top plastic bag; shake to combine.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the melted butter, then add a few at a time into the breadcrumb mixture; shake to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until tender.
This was an easy recipe using ingredients I keep on hand in the pantry. Perfect for a weeknight. Next time I will cook a few minutes less. At 20 minutes, the nuggets came out dry. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
These were good! 20 mins was maybe a little long for the size of pieces I cut, cause they were a bit dry. Next time I'll do them less. thanks!
My family loves this recipe. It's easy for me to make, and they all think it's delicious.