1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Nuggets
Easy chicken nuggets that my kids like. They dip theirs in ketchup. I like them dipped in marinara sauce or honey mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 5 ingredients to a zip-top plastic bag; shake to combine.
- 2Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- 3Dip the chicken pieces into the melted butter, then add a few at a time into the breadcrumb mixture; shake to coat.
- 4Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 578.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g