Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for Kids!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into nuggets)
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 88.74 ml seasoned breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
- Place olive oil in a bowl and in another bowl mix the breadcrumbs, panko, and cheese together.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss the chicken in olive oil completely.
- Next toss the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on the cookie sheet.
- Spray the chicken with cooking oil.
- Cook for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and cook for another 4 -5 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.