Air Force Mama's Note:
Great for Kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
- 2Place olive oil in a bowl and in another bowl mix the breadcrumbs, panko, and cheese together.
- 3Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Toss the chicken in olive oil completely.
- 5Next toss the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Place coated chicken on the cookie sheet.
- 7Spray the chicken with cooking oil.
- 8Cook for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 9Turn chicken over and cook for another 4 -5 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- 10Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.3 g