Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
A simple, tasty family dish.
Make and share this Baked Chicken & Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Simmer chicken until done & dice.
- Blend soup and milk.
- Add chicken,noodles and parsley.
- Spoon into a buttered and using 1/2 of crumbs sprinkled in 1 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle rest of crumbs on top.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes.
- Serves 4.
This is a tasty and simple comfort dish. After cooking the noodles, I found that I didn't have any cream of chicken soup on hand. Instead, I prepared a packet of chicken gravy mix using a can of chicken broth and about 1/2 a cup of heavy cream. I thickened it a bit with some cornstarch and added some sour cream to the mix, as well. It was an excellent chicken cream sauce /gravy. I combined this with the noodles, parsley and chicken. I also crushed sour cream and onion potato chips on top instead of the corn flakes. This added bit of flavor was excellent. My husband had 2 large servings served with asparagus as a side. Thanks for posting.