1/2 Photos of Baked Chicken, Lemon and Pea Risotto
From Donna Hay, this is baked all together in the oven,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 200C 400F.
- 2heat a fry pan over high heat add oil and chicken and cook for 3 mins each side or until well browned, set aside.
- 3add leeks and zest to the pan and cook for 5 mins until leeks are golden.
- 4place leek mix, rice and stock in a baking dish, cover tightly with lid or foil and bake for 20 mins.
- 5add chicken and peas to the risotto and cover tightly and bake for further 20 mins.
- 6the risotto will be quite liquid at this stage.
- 7stir the parmesan, lemon juice, mint and salt and pepper through the risotto.
- 8stir for 2 mins to thicken then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken, Lemon and Pea Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 596.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets