1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Cut this out of the Sunday coupon inserts. States the recipe was created for Dragone cheese by Cooking Light Supper Clubs. Sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix first eight ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- 3Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Lay noodles flat atop plastic wrap, top each noodle with a layer of the ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
- 4Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
- 5Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- 6Lay rolls seam side down, cover with remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 815.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g