Cut this out of the Sunday coupon inserts. States the recipe was created for Dragone cheese by Cooking Light Supper Clubs. Sounds delicious!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix first eight ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Lay noodles flat atop plastic wrap, top each noodle with a layer of the ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
- Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
- Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Lay rolls seam side down, cover with remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.