Recipe by Kim127
Cut this out of the Sunday coupon inserts. States the recipe was created for Dragone cheese by Cooking Light Supper Clubs. Sounds delicious!
Top Review by Tolu Girl
Good recipe! I sub cottage cheese for ricotta and I half the fresh parsley (both just personal preference). I also use Newman's Sockarooni spaghetti sauce instead of plain tomato sauce. Cover to bake, otherwise the edges get tough.
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix first eight ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Lay noodles flat atop plastic wrap, top each noodle with a layer of the ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
- Starting at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
- Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Lay rolls seam side down, cover with remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.