1/2 Photos of Baked Chicken Kiev
1 hr 35 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Herbed Butter
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon frsh ginger, minced
- salt and pepper
For Breadcrumb Mix
- 1For herbed butter combine, place on wax paper and freeze 30 min or until firm.
- 2Preheat oven to 425* F.
- 3One at a time cover chicken breasts with wax paper or plastic wrap and flatten with a meat tenderizer until about 1/4” thick.
- 4Set aside.
- 5When herbed butter is frozen, cut into four pieces and place it in the center of each chicken breast.
- 6Then fold long sides over butter, fold ends up and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- 7Dip chicken pieces into olive oil then coat evenly with breadcrumb mix.
- 8Place chicken pieces in a prepared 9”x9” pan seam side down.
- 9Bake uncovered about 35 minutes until juices run clear.
- 10Remove toothpicks and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Kiev
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.6
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 774.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning