Recipe by lazyme
This recipe is from Pol Martin, a well-known Canadian chef.
Top Review by Sarah in New York
Wow, I can't believe no one had made this yet! I was unbelievable! I will be making this recipe many more time in my future. I HIGHLY recommend this recipe. Totally worthy to serve for company. Made for ZWT 4.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, cleaned and sliced
- 2 cups commercial cheese sauce, heated
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 drops lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash celery seed
- 1 pinch basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Heat butter in large pan. When hot, add chicken and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cover and cook 2 minutes each side over medium-low heat. Season well.
- Add mushrooms and herbs; cook, covered 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix in cheese sauce and transfer to ovenproof dish. Sprinkle top with cheese and bake 6 to 7 minutes in oven.