1/4 Photos of Baked Chicken Fingers
This is a recipe I created after trying several baked chicken finger recipes. I like this combination of seasonings, but it's always fun to try different things. You could use saltines, other crackers, other spices, etc!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium glass or plastic bowl, combine chicken breast and buttermilk.
- 3Cover and put in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Combine corn flakes (or cheese crackers),italian seasoned breadcrumbs, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper in large ziploc bag.
- 5After chicken is chilled, drain off liquid and add to ziploc bag, shaking to coat.
- 6Add olive oil to shallow baking pan.
- 7Place chicken in pan.
- 8Bake for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 9Serve with honey mustard dip or light ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 261.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g