This is a recipe I created after trying several baked chicken finger recipes. I like this combination of seasonings, but it's always fun to try different things. You could use saltines, other crackers, other spices, etc!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium glass or plastic bowl, combine chicken breast and buttermilk.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine corn flakes (or cheese crackers),italian seasoned breadcrumbs, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper in large ziploc bag.
- After chicken is chilled, drain off liquid and add to ziploc bag, shaking to coat.
- Add olive oil to shallow baking pan.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Bake for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with honey mustard dip or light ranch dressing.