This is easy and healthy.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 flour tortillas, warm
- In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers.
- Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture, toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Spoon onto tortillas; fold in sides.