1/4 Photos of Baked Chicken Fajitas
This is easy and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 flour tortillas, warm
- 1In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers.
- 2Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture, toss to coat.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- 4Spoon onto tortillas; fold in sides.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 868.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 22.3 g