Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Something i came up with one night. Pretty easy to make, not much work required. Only time in the oven. It is also towards Russian dishes. You can also bake a whole chicken with mayo and adjika sauce. The only thing is time in the oven will be 45 min for each side of the chicken.
- 12 chicken drumsticks (usually there are between 10 to 16 legs in a packet)
- 1 pinch salt (to your taste)
- 1 pinch ground pepper (to your taste)
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce (Adjika sauce-russian gourmet hot sauce)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (olive oil mayo)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees.
- 2. Wash off the drumsticks. Do not take off the skin!
- 3. Put all the drumsticks in a large bowl & add salt and pepper.
- 5. The bottle of Adjika is usually about 8.8 oz. I use about half of that small jar. Mix the adjika with mayo. Really depends on your taste. Make sure every drumstick is rubbed with the sauce.
- 5. Take out a dish which can fit all the drumsticks on there and line it with foil (or you can just rub down the dish with butter or spray with pam, so no foil is needed really) Place the drumsticks.
- 6. Bake for about 15-20 mins on one side and then flip them to bake for the same time on the over side.
- 7. If more time needed to cook leave them in for a little more.
I put half the hot sauce in the mayo because my husband is anti-spicy. It turned out amazing! Thanks for sharing and I'll be making this again.