1/4 Photos of Baked Chicken Drummies
Prepare the marinade in 5 minutes, marinate 2 hours and then into the oven to bake – too easy! For a budget friendly family meal for 4, serve with chips, a simple salad on vegetables on the side. Preparation time does not include the two hours marinating time required. You can use a large Ziploc bag for the marinade to save on washing up if you wish to. This recipe was made using competition ingredients for Dining on a Dollar comp. For a great home-made ponzu sauce - see Homemade Ponzu Sauce #487741 (You could just make up the small amount as used in this recipe) Alternatively, I think a blend of soy sauce and lime juice would work well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large bowl (the bowl must be able to hold all 8 drumsticks).
- 2Add the drumsticks and ensure thoroughly coated in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C ).
- 4Place chicken drumsticks in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes. Depending on the size of the drumstick, they may need a little longer.
- 5Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving .
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Drummies
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 435.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar