Recipe by Bri22
wonderful, creamy, flavorful, comforting, well balanced pasta dish. It is absolutely one of my favorite pastas....the dijon flavor is amazing!
- 3 cups bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 375.
- grease 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- cook and drain pasta as directed.
- mix pasta, chicken, pepper, broccoli in casserole.
- mix soup, broth, mustard and onion.
- stir into pasta mixture.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- cover and bake 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.