Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
How do I keep losing this great recipe! I need to put it here for safekeeping. Fabulous and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄3 cups breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 chicken breast halves, 1/2-inch thick, boneless and skinless (if they are fat I slice them in half horizontally)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced (or 2 T dry)
- Melt butter in pan.
- Stir in mustard and garlic.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley.
- Dip chicken in mustard butter.
- Roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place in shallow pan.
- Sprinkle extra crumbs.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes (I usually turn it half way through and check how it's doing at 25 minutes).