1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Delicious
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
We really like the flavor of this easy chicken dish. The aroma that fills the house is fantastic! It's not a quicky but most of the time it's in the oven so you're not actually doing anything but waiting. I like to serve this with buttered egg-noodles. If you like chicken cacciatore, give this one a try- it's kinda in the same family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season your chicken the way you like it.
- 2Brown it in the shortening or olive oil.
- 3Place browned chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 4Cook the onion and garlic in the drippings until tender.
- 5Add tomatoes and parmesan cheese; bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; pour over chicken.
- 7Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- 8Remove from oven; remove chicken from dish and set aside.
- 9Place drippings from baking dish in a saucepan.
- 10Blend drippings together with sour cream and flour.
- 11Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 12Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.4
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 37.2 g