This is a very attractive dish, lower in calories because it is not breaded nor fried. I often add some hot sauce to give it more zip. Make your own cutlets by pounding a skinless breast or even a thigh to about 1/4" thickness or a little more
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray a small baking dish with oil.
- 2Place half the chopped tomato in the dish.
- 3Place the two cutlets on top of the tomato.
- 4Sprinkle the rest of the tomato on the cutlets, then add remaining ingredients and finally topping it with the cheese.
- 5Bake in 325F oven for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the cheese nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: