Recipe by Anita Harris
I found this recipe at Copykat.com and it has become a favorite. Serve with mashed potatoes or baked potatoes, a vegetable and salad and enjoy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 6 pieces thin-sliced cooked ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup and milk until smooth and pour into a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top of soup, sprinkle with salt and pepper (if desired) then top each breast with 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.