Recipe by byZula
I first made this when I was 15 and my family enjoyed it. It's okay following the recipe, but I think you should add a little extra seasoning to make it more flavorful like I did.(I must add garlic salt to almost everything!) :-)
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) frying chickens, cut up
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 small garlic clove (minced or pressed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towel. Peel off any visible fat and discard.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper.
- In pie plate, mix the crumbs, cheese, herbs, mustard and parsley.
- Combine butter and garlic and brush generously on chicken pieces.
- Coat both sides with crumb mixture. Arrange, several inches apart, in a flat baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is golden brown and tender.