- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and taco seasoning.
- Fold in chicken.
- Divide amoung tortillas.
- Tuck in sides and roll up each tortilla.
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn Chimi's over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream and salsa.