Recipe by abloom69
Adapted from a Light Cooking Recipe. It's very simple, I serve with a green vegetable and basmati rice. Could easily be a dump chicken recipe although I havent tried.
Top Review by Paka
We really enjoyed this chicken. The mango chutney I used had a lot ginger in it so I did not add the 3T. This was very easy to prepare ahead which gave some marination time for the chicken. Thanks.
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt (2% or 1% is)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chutney, yogurt, mustard, ginger and flour. Set aside.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan. Spoon chutney mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon any baking juices over top before serving.