Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Adapted from a Light Cooking Recipe. It's very simple, I serve with a green vegetable and basmati rice. Could easily be a dump chicken recipe although I havent tried.
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt (2% or 1% is)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chutney, yogurt, mustard, ginger and flour. Set aside.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan. Spoon chutney mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon any baking juices over top before serving.
We really enjoyed this chicken. The mango chutney I used had a lot ginger in it so I did not add the 3T. This was very easy to prepare ahead which gave some marination time for the chicken. Thanks.
Tried this recipe and it was very yummy, hubby and kids really enjoyed it. The only thing that I did not like was the way it looked when finished cooking. It looked nothing like the recipe picture. I made the chutney with fresh mangoes from our tree out front. Will definitely make again.
This was delicious! I used 4 breasts and almost the full amount of sauce, so we could have more for rice. ;) We had this over brown basmati rice and it was delicious. Will make again, thanks for sharing!