Adapted from a Light Cooking Recipe. It's very simple, I serve with a green vegetable and basmati rice. Could easily be a dump chicken recipe although I havent tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine chutney, yogurt, mustard, ginger and flour. Set aside.
- 3Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan. Spoon chutney mixture over chicken.
- 4Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon any baking juices over top before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts With Mango Chutney Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 179.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: